The following prominent figures in the field of foreign language teaching and assessment (Arabic, English, and Indonesian language for foreign speakers) have agreed to speak at our conference:
- Prof. Dr. Mahmud Ismail Shalih, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
- Dr. Alice Chik, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Clarence Gerald Green, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Dr. Widodo, H.S., State University of Malang, Indonesia
- Dr. Gumawang Jati, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- Itje Chodidjah, M.A., Independent Education Management Professional, Indonesia
In addition, the conference invites academics, practitioners and observers in the field of foreign language teaching and assessment both from within and outside the country to attend and share their knowledge and research results/findings.